Is your Principal leaking data? Not intentionally but many EP teams could be unaware of the wealth of Open Source Information (OSINT) they are emitting even on covert operations.
This week we are delighted to welcome Sandra Stibbards, CEO of Camelot Investigations, recorded live at the Corporate Security Modernization Forum for DC, Maryland and Virginia to address:
- How would a protector know why and when to investigate their online footprint?
- What are the parameters of 'open source' intelligence?
- How are the Principal's family causing potential problems for your operations and how can you help?
- To what extent are online vulnerability assessments part of 'cyber' security or the wider 'corporate security' framework?
- What is the extent of the details adversaries can find out about your clients?
More about Sandra:
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called 'On the Circuit' where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: