You can get in the mind of your adversary but have you ever looked under the hood at what makes your own team or organization tick?
We are delighted to welcome Nico and Nicolene Schutte, Industrial Psychologists from the University of Johannesburg with strong family ties to South African Executive Protection to ask:
- What can Industrial or Organizational Psychology do to help improve retention and increase job satisfaction within Executive Protection?
- Where does Industrial Psychology sit within the business skills needed to scale an EP business or operation?
- When we or our team have been on training courses how can they demonstrate cognition of the material and put it into practice?
- Where are psychometrics useful or relevant in the modern security team?
- How can we increase employee engagement and motivation beyond remuneration?
About Nico and Nicolene:
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called 'On the Circuit' where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: