Is less more when operating securely in Mexico? Or at least less visibility? How can you manage expectations of international clients who have preconceived ideas driven from the popular press or Hollywood when running successful EP in Mexico?
We are delighted to welcome Hector Robles Conde, President LATAM Operations and VP Global Operations at FirstCall CSS to ask:
- What does low visibility actually look like in Mexico and how can operators explain its benefits to international clients?
- Is Mexico a 'Gateway' to Latin America?
- Can international EP practitioners find work in Mexico?
- How often would you need to conduct operations in truly dangerous locations and why?
- How can international operators find effective local Mexican partnerships?
More about Hector
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called 'On the Circuit' where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: