Telemedicine has come a long way but does your next EP operation need a Medical Doctor (MD / GP) on the team?
Is your principle not actually more likely to have a bad case of irritable bowel syndrome than a gunshot wound?
We are delighted to start the new year and Season 3 with Dr George De Busk M.D. founder of Aspitha and practicing Trauma Surgeon to help us better understand:
- Where do complex medical needs become an 'EP Problem'?
- How to risk assess medical facility availability in seemingly 'safe' countries?
- Does including a Medical Doctor on your team speak to the emergence of the EP 'service mindset' and concierge service fit for today?
- How can you keep a highly skilled M.D. or G.P. engaged in your team?
- When and where to apply paramedic skills versus the gravitas of a fully qualified medical doctor?
About Dr George
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called 'On the Circuit' where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: