Pulling off a 'minor miracle' is a double edged sword... you solved your Principal's problem but now they will expect a miracle every day...
On today's Short Circuit Podcast Elijah Shaw is pleased to welcome Vantrell Wilson, Supervisor at ICON Global to uncover the secrets to effective problem solving for protectors including:
- Should the protector be expected to pre-plan problem solving for the unexpected?
- How can you balance managing your family obligations with constantly moving expectations for work related problem solving?
- How can the protector remove emotional responses to routine problems?
- How can we adopt the mentality of 'playing how you practice'?
- If you manage to pull of a minor miracle, how can you manage expectations regarding always pulling it off?
Vantrell Wilson is an Executive Protection & Risk Management Consultant specializing in working with High Net Worth Family’s. A former Marine and Private Investigator, Vantrell has worked in a number of sectors in the industry including Corporate Security and Celebrity Protection
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called 'On the Circuit' where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: