If your client wanted a 200 pound door installed in their ancient home how can you say 'yes, BUT' and why is that your concern anyway as a protector?
Today's guest Chris Aldous, founder of Design Security Ltd, will help us explore core security by design principles along with building security hardening techniques which will help transform the protector into the trusted security advisor addressing questions including:
- How wide is the principal's actual estate footprint today?
- What criteria do UHNWIs need to consider when hardening an historic building?
- How can a principal 'escape' the building surveillance envelope?
- What tools and tech are adversaries using to counter building security measures?
- How can you chose a built-environment security partner?
- How can protectors learn security by design skills that they can build into their own operations?
- What order of threats are most important to consider when protecting buildings?
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called 'On the Circuit' where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: