Do you make a 'J' Turn every day? Have you ever gotten in the wrong black SUV? What ever the stage in your EP career protected mobility is a crucial yet varied topic that is going to throw some curve balls at you.
Join us for today's episode with Joe Autera, CEO of the Vehicle Dynamics Institute as we ask:
- Do you need to be training to become a security driver to attend a protected mobility course?
- How can you negotiate with your client about gaining more control of the transportation budget?
- How has the pandemic affected vehicle sterilization and environment requirements?
- Does every mission require a B6 or higher standard armoured vehicle?
- Why is vehicle center of gravity and other calculations key to becoming a better driver?
- What smart technology will create challenges for tomorrow's protector?
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called 'On the Circuit' where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: