Can you coast along when travelling to some destinations but not others? Are there any non-challenging environments today? Fundamental travel risk questions with Mac Segal, CEO and Founder of the AHNA Group for this week's episode where we ask:
- What should the EP professional who has only worked in their home country do to get into international and more challenging location work?
- What does the skillset for working in a more challenging environment actually look like?
- Is a hot-zone really only appropriate to EP colleagues with a particular background?
- Is there a distinct difference between actually challenging environments and perceived challenging environments?
- How can we properly vet local partners in challenging areas and integrate them into the team?
- How can you advise your client not to go to a high risk environment with distinct threats to life?
- Are some of the previously 'non-complex' locations in Europe and the States now deserving of reclassification?
Connect with Mac:
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called 'On the Circuit' where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: