How can protectors get 'left of boom'? Is it even their job to collect pre-incident indicators?
This week we are delighted to welcome Rick Shaw, CEO of Awareity to the Circuit Magazine Podcast to ask:
- Is every Protector a 'Sensor' which should gather pre-event indicator data?
- Should an EP team incorporate an analyst or should the team leader be that analyst?
- What does being a 'first preventer' actually mean for an EP operator?
- How can we interpret and evaluate technology solutions that are designed to aggregate and disseminate mission data?
- Which parallel case studies in neighbouring security sectors offer valuable insights into executive protection?
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called 'On the Circuit' where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: