Today we welcome, Kate Bright, who started out as PA in a family office and has gone on to have a very successful career in the close protection industry.
Because the family office is often seen as a hurdle between protectors and a well-executed task, Kate made it a mission to understand both sides of the equation. Already being familiar with the workings of a family office, she decided to embark on a journey to understand the unique role protectors provide.
Now 20 years later, Kate has consulted on private security matters for HNW clients and has created a successful business that bridges both aspects, including setting up her award-winning recruitment and concierge firm, UMBRA International Group. She is also currently an advisor to the SIA board.
In this episode, we discuss:
· Kate's journey from PA to CP and what she learned along the way that can benefit all protectors.
· Strategies for more effective interfacing with the family office.
· How we can benefit by understanding the different types of family offices and their particular dynamics.
· The effects of COVID and the unexpected opportunities it's created.
For more about Kate:
Leave Some Feedback:
• What should we talk about next? Who should we interview? Please let us know in the comments below
• Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: