You might have a good grasp of your principal's threat footprint but how much do you know about them as a current or prospective client?
- When do you need to call in legal or investigative help for due diligence?
- What are the worst case scenarios you might uncover?
- Is all of this information 'OSINT' and to what extent is it 'Open Source' if so?
- Who has access to which critical databases?
- How can you map business associates of your principal and how can you keep that information secure?
- What are the limits to required due diligence?
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called 'On the Circuit' where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: